Thursday, April 12, 2018

I Can't Complain

I can't complain.  Like, I literally can't complain.  I don't want to come off as rude.  I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.  I don't want to seem needy.  I spend so much time worrying about what other people think that I forget to worry about myself.  When I want to complain about something, I instead think of how things could be worse.  I can't complain.
I can't complain about having to spend almost all of my savings on various necessities a few months ago.  That makes me look like I'm begging for money.
I can't complain about my health.  People will think I'm looking for sympathy.
I can't complain about people not sharing my posts.  Everyone will think I'm craving attention.
I can't complain about not being able to get date night child care jobs because people won't share the post I've practically begged to be shared.  (Thanks to the one person who did share, though!  You know who you are!) 
As I'm writing this post, I'm worrying about what you, the reader, are thinking about me right now.
But I can't complain.
I have enough money to get by.
My health is fine at this point in time.
I have a good job.
I can't complain.
I shouldn't complain.



No comments:

Post a Comment